Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Horizons, part 2

Last night I put the finishing touches on a bunch of new content sections for this blog, as you can see on the righthand side of the page. Here's the rundown:

January Top 5: In this area I'll list my top 5 EDM tracks each month (whatever I'm listening to the most at the moment). Each song is hyperlinked to YouTube, so if you want to listen to one, it's only a click away.

Featured post of the month:
A hyperlink to one of my feature-length posts each month. For January it's my picks for the top 10 EDM songs of 2009.

Upcoming NY area shows (updated weekly): Every Wednesday I'm going to update this column of upcoming events in the area, with a post telling you which ones are newly added. Most of them will be in New York City, but a few will be held elsewhere (see: Above & Beyond in Buffalo, Tiesto in Atlantic City).

Also, since there are a ton of events going on each weekend, the only shows I'm going to list are ones from somewhat notable names. So don't expect to see anything like "DJ Joe Mac @ Club Liquid [Farmtown, NY]" in there.

Any comments or feedback are greatly appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 binarysound