Wednesday, January 6, 2010

A blast from the past

Last night when I was watching Night at the Museum 2: Battle of the Smithsonian (which came in from Netflix), some of the characters in the movie randomly sung Celine Dion's megahit "My Heart Will Go On" from the 1997 movie Titanic.

I immediately thought to myself- wouldn't this song sound great in a club mix?

After the movie was over, I went on YouTube to see what was available, but everything there sounded amateurish and unfitting.

So I then searched the only place where I knew I could find something legit- Beatport, and found a disco house remix of the song by Roy "Jazz" Grant appearing on a compilation called eVOLUTION by DJ Afrowax (some guy I never heard of).

For only a buck, the song is available on AmazonMP3, and after seeing the cool album art, I couldn't pass it up.

Fun listening.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 binarysound