Friday, August 20, 2010

Trance Thursdays...and some coffee

Yesterday I had the pleasure of visiting Birch Coffee in lower Manhattan for their "Trance Thursdays" event, where they broadcast Armin Van Buuren's A State Of Trance and M.I.K.E.'s Club Elite Sessions radio shows on their speaker system.

If you haven't checked this place out before, I highly recommend it. Not only do you get to enjoy quality food and drink, but the venue is comfortable, the staff is friendly, and the music is great.

Local DJ Mike Saint-Jules also plays sets there from 4-7pm on Fridays with drink specials throughout the afternoon.

I wish I could turn back the clock and experience this cup of their hot chocolate again:


Birch Coffee is located on 5 East 27th Street.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 binarysound