Monday, August 16, 2010

Enhanced Recordings albums, clothing on sale

It was a pleasant surprise when I opened up one of my email accounts this afternoon and found this in my inbox:


Enhanced Recordings has been one of the hottest trance and progressive labels this year so far, and  they have a bunch of great two-disc compilations now on sale for $12.81 (US) each. There's also a few bundle deals there too, where you can get two compilations (four discs total) for $20.32 or a compilation/shirt for $28.14.

And the icing on the cake is free shipping no matter where you live and no tax for US customers.

Click here to visit their web store.

If you're looking for something new to listen to and can't decide, check out Enhanced Sessions Vol. 2 (Mixed by Tritonal and Ferry Tayle):




Over on TranceFix, Jorn Van Deynhoven called it the best compilation of the year so far and the previews sound awesome. After I'm done sifting through some of the stuff I haven't listened to yet, I can't wait to give this one a spin when it arrives in my mailbox.

[Image/video credit: Enhanced Recordings]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 binarysound