Tuesday, February 9, 2010

What's that music you listen to called again?

I had a few extra minutes to kill at my local mall last night, so I went into FYE to browse around. Then I saw this:


I think this picture pretty much explains itself.

Not to sidetrack, but isn't FYE the worst media/electronics store in the country? Lately they've been going out of business nationwide, but I'm surprised it took this long for that to happen.

Their prices storewide for anything are absurd:

$9.99 - Price of a used CD.
$11.99-14.99 - Prices of new CDs, on sale.
$39.99 and up - Price of any DVD box set. These normally cost $20-30 elsewhere at Best Buy or Wal-Mart.

But the worst though was something I saw last night- $34.99 for this Beatles two-disc album, printed in 1993. A nearly 17-year old album for a ridiculous price; only at FYE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2010 binarysound